Family and Relationships
- Before your baby is born
- After your baby is born
- Miscarriage and stillbirth
- Adoption, fostering and surrogacy
- Children's rights and policy
- Services and supports for children
- Getting married
- Married couples
- Civil partnerships
- Cohabiting couples
- Parenting alone
- Problems in marriages and other relationships
- Separation, divorce and dissolution
- Civil annulment
Registrars of Births, Marriages and Deaths
This document explains the requirement to register life events and lists the phone numbers of superintendent registrars of births, marriages and deaths throughout Ireland.
Tusla - the Child and Family Agency
Tusla - the Child and Family Agency - is the dedicated State agency responsible for improving wellbeing and outcomes for children.
EU and family law
The role of the EU in family law is mainly concerned with ensuring that decisions made in one country can be implemented in another. It also has a role in trying to establish which country has jurisdiction to hear a particular case.