CIB at the National Ploughing Championships
20 September 2023
Join Citizens Information Board (CIB) in the ‘Putting You First’ marquee at the National Ploughing Championships in the Government of Ireland Village, Ratheniska, Co Laois 19 – 21 September.
Location: ‘Putting You First’ marquee, Government of Ireland Village, Block 2, Row 21, Section 335
Putting You First will host experts from some of Ireland’s most trusted information, advice and advocacy specialists funded and supported by CIB.
Representatives from the Citizens Information Centres, Money Advice and Budgeting Services (MABS), citizensinformation.ie, National Traveller MABS, and Abhaile will be on hand to answer your queries.
We are also delighted to welcome colleagues from the Insolvency Service of Ireland (ISI) and the Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman (FSOP)
CIB’s Putting you First can answer your queries in Irish Sign Language (ISL). If ISL is your preferred language, our advisor will be on hand throughout the three-day event to translate queries with the different services.
The Putting You First Marquee will host information officers and representatives from:
- Citizens Information Centres (CIC) provide advice on a range of social rights and entitlements from health, money and tax, social welfare, housing, training and education
- Money Advice and Budgeting Services (MABS) support people with money advice, budgeting and problem debt
- Abhaile can offer practical advice if you are struggling with your mortgage repayments
- CIB - including citizensinformation.ie
- National Traveller MABS work to reduce poverty, discrimination and the financial exclusion of Travellers in Ireland.
- Insolvency Service of Ireland is an independent government organisation set up to help sort out personal debt problems and help get people back on track
- Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman is an independent, impartial, fair and free service that helps resolve complaints from consumers, including small businesses and other organisations, against financial service providers and pension providers