Social assistance payments

Social assistance in Ireland
To get a social assistance payment you must be habitually resident and pass a means test. This document lists the different social assistance payments from the Department of Social Protection.

The habitual residence condition
You must be habitually resident in Ireland to qualify for social assistance payments. What is the habitual residence rule and how do you satisfy it?