The Examiner supervises the liquidation of companies.
The Examiner's office
- deals with accounts and inquiries,
- settles lists of creditors,
- arranges sales of properties,
- countersigns all payments and investments,
- processes applications for the court,
- acts as Registrar to the court assigned to deal with matters proceeding before the Examiner (the "Examiner's List"),
- processes applications for bankruptcy,
- acts as Registrar to the court assigned to deal with bankruptcy proceedings (the "Bankruptcy List").
Where to apply
Apply to the Examiner of the High Court at the