Guide to entitlements for over sixties
The Citizens Information Board publishes the Guide to entitlements for over sixties.
The links on this page give further information on the topics covered in the leaflet. There is a link for each term highlighted in bold in the leaflet. The links are also in the same order as the terms in bold.
The headings used on this page are the same as the chapter headings in the leaflet.
Payments for older people
Illness and disability payments
- Widow's, Widower's or Surviving Civil Partner's (Non-Contributory) Pension
- One Parent Family Payment
- Jobseeker’s Transitional payment
- Community care services
- Public Health Nurses
- Social workers
- Occupational Therapists
- Home help services
- Chiropody services
- Speech and language therapy services
- Respite care
- Day care
- Home Care Package
Moving into residential care
- Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears (CCMA)
- Consumer Protection Code 2012
- Money Advice and Budgeting Service