Online services for PAYE taxpayers
If you are a PAYE taxpayer, that is if you have tax deducted from your income by your employer, you can use Revenue's myAccount service to access PAYE Anytime and the Jobs and Pensions service from Revenue.
Revenue's myAccount Service is a single access point for secure online services (excluding ROS). Revenue’s myAccount Service is for people who are not registered for ROS.
You can change your contact details, including your address, using myAccount.
If you are a PAYE taxpayer who is not registered for ROS, you can access PAYE Services via myAccount. Once you have registered, you can:
- View your tax record
- Claim a wide range of tax credits
- Apply for refunds of tax including health expenses
- Declare additional income
- Request a review of tax liability for previous years
- Re-allocate credits between yourself and your spouse or civil partner
- Claim tax relief on the renovation of a property under the Home Renovation Incentive
- File or pay your Local Property Tax
- Track correspondence submitted to Revenue
PAYE Services (including PAYE Anytime) is available to customers who merely want access to their tax details. You do not have to submit transactions electronically if you do not wish to.
You do not have to submit paper claims when you submit a transaction through myAccount. However you are obliged to retain receipts for 6 years as Revenue may ask to view them at a later stage.
When a transaction is submitted using myAccount, it will be immediately acknowledged and a permanent record of the transaction will be put in Your Requests History.
PAYE Services are available for the current and previous 4 years.
Jobs and Pensions
- Starting their first job in the current tax year (including their first ever job in Ireland)
- Changing job and their previous job is no longer on Revenue records
- Starting another job in addition to their main job
- Starting to receive payments from a private pension (that is, not a Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection pension)
When you have registered the details of your new job or private pension, Revenue will send your employer a tax credit certificate showing the tax credits that your employer deducts from your tax bill.
How to apply
To access PAYE Services online you must register with Revenue's myAccount Service.
For more information and support, see the Revenue myAccount help guides.