Office of the Supreme Court
The Supreme Court Registrar is the head of the office and he/she sits in court when the Supreme Court is sitting.
The Supreme Court office:
- Provides administrative support to the Supreme Courtl,
- Processes appeals from decisions of the High Court,
- Authenticates signatures of Notaries Public and Commissioners for Oaths on official documents where required,
- Deals with applications for appointment as a Notary Public
- Deals with applications for appointment as a Commissioner for Oaths
The Legal Diary, which is published daily, is kept up to date with a listing of cases in the Supreme Court.