You are here: Home > Education and Training > Third-level education > Coming to Ireland to study

Coming to Ireland to study

English-as-a-Foreign-Language Schools
This document discusses the regulations governing English-as-a-foreign-language schools.

Student visas to study in Ireland
People from certain countries who wish to study in Ireland require visas. Find out more.
This document is in: Travel and Recreation > Travel to Ireland

Moving to Ireland for third-level education
Third level educational system in Ireland and the way in which places at universities and colleges are allocated.
This document is in: Moving Country > Moving to Ireland > Studying in Ireland



Contact Us

If you have a question relating to this topic you can contact the Citizens Information Phone Service on 0761 07 4000 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 8pm) or you can visit your local Citizens Information Centre.